要減肥嗎?要腹肌嗎?(SIX PACK GET FIT!) 挖啥米?017 | GinaConspiracy


TAG

He mile I melanocytes Adams you're watching Hello everyone I'm Vic I do fitness street I can give you three recommendations one It's okay to eat occasionally But usually if it, try to pick a light, oil-less food to eat For example, that if I go to dinner the night market What can I eat? You go to the night market to eat you want to eat more light? two Regular exercise! Weight training with cardio, you need! On that occasion, how long? In fact, weight training, then it depends on the individual amount of training Then I suggest that aerobic at least 30 minutes In fact, as long as the weight training and aerobic suit your personal strength Do to change In fact, you can If you feel tired, then running 30 minutes You can use brisk walking If you feel too heavy weight training Can you give me lightly three But I am an otaku friend how I did not do QQ Then find me or melanin Sri Lanka We accompany you exercise! one Do you think it does not matter a drink? two No need to train the abdominal muscles why? three Why do not I lose weight? As long as you have a regular exercise habit In fact, as long as you eat normally and you will lose weight naturally And if a diet to thin, then You have to be very complex fat fast Your question should not be how abdominal training But how to slim down So it looks like GAY? I'm not doing it, but none of your business This is my fitness before attract boys This is my fitness before attract girls After that exercise is like this – Correct! Will be more interesting to a lot of girls However, the relative attract more boys Do you think Anuoshiwa Star cell with Dwayne Johnson Born so strong it? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha This success it's the same! But I think the girls would be more hope it will focus on Buttocks with legs Ok! No need to worry Because the physical structure of the boys with the girls is not the same Girls than boys about 10 times more difficult Training a muscle So do not worry what about me? How I will become relatively stronger? If you want to look for Vic's fans You can find here Coaches will help you So they can ask you questions? Press praise! subscription! In FB FOLLOW us! Goodbye ~.

Source: Youtube

No comments

Powered by Blogger.