Signs A Girl Likes You – REAL EXAMPLES

– Let’s talk abouthow to make him notice that we wanthim to do another move, like kissing us,coming closer, hugs us.

– Well, with eye contact.

First of all is the eye contact.

– But what kind of look? Because I, for example, have a lot of eye contact but it has to be a certain way.

– Yes, it should be a fixed look.

Like seductive- Flirty – Yes, flirty.

Signs A Girl Likes You - REAL EXAMPLES

Like smiling.

– Like- A smile like – Flirty, nice and that way he’ll know that you want something else.

– What other thing do women do to make men notice that we want them closer?- Let’s see.

Let’s assume we just finished dinner and you ran out of things to do but you haven’t kissed yet.

So it would be like – Like “There nothing else to do? Let’s kiss!” – Like asking to go to another place to continue the date,that would make him understand that the woman wants something more,a kiss.

– So you mean if says so or if he says so and accepts it.

– I mean if he doesn’t say anything and she’s the one who proposes it.

It would be like, no I want you to kiss me, I want to get to know you better and go further than just talking – So if she proposes to do something more all is done.

– Yes – What other thing do women do? – The touch.

Caresses.

That she laughs a lot and touches him, she just can keep her hand off of him.

So yeah touch.

Anything he says is like “kiss me!”.

Something like that.

– Yeah when they are like “I love your curly hair” “Oh your shirt!”- Yes, when there is contact thatalway means something – What other thing do we do? – Maybe if she wants more than a kiss, something more “hot!”- Interesting! – You can go dancing and she begins to dance with you like,very sexy – Yes, she’s like- Yes with the dance and the eye contact.

From that moment, having flirt and all,you can invite her to your apartment.

There it is the sign that she wants more than a kiss.

– Yes! Besides, with the dancing, everything gets more intimate.

There more contact.

So there is the grabbing of the hips and stuff like that, so with any song you can kiss her.

How to know, after you’ve been dancing and have kiss each other,and is the middle of the night and she’s dancing like, how to know if it’s good or not to ask her to go with you to your apartment?- You mean, like, for the man?- Yes.

I mean, how can he know that he’s not going to screw it all up? – Well, it has to be that she demonstrates him a lot when they were dancing and that they kiss with so much passion.

A strong kiss and that she touches you all over, that you’re dancing so sexually.

– Yes, the way she touches him also- Yes – Like desperate- That makes him say “Wow! She wants to be with me in my apartment” – What’s a good sign to know that, once you’re in the apartment,she wants him to make her feel whole?”- Well the most important sign is when you walkin and she immediately goes ahead and kisses you or caress you.

– Yes, she throws herself at you.

– Yes, not that she distance herself from you, but instead goes near you.

That means she wants you to make her feel whole.

– Ok, so another sign that you say, without it being to forward,that women give.

– For when they a rein the apartment? – Yes, they are in the apartment but she isn’t very forward,she’s kind of shy, so she’s going to give him a little signal – I don’t know, take her to the room.

Grab his hand and take her there.

If she asks you to show her your room.

– Or she takes out her shoes- Yes, take any piece off.

Like, “I’m so hot” That’s another sign of those shy girls.

– How would you make him notice that you want him to ask for your phone number?- By caressing my hair.

Like staring at him all flirty.

– Yes, because often you just want to like brush your hair.

– Yes, but be repetitive Like “ask for my number,I want to meet you!” – How many time do I have to touch my hair so you ask me my number!?- Touching your hair.

– Eye contact also makes him understand that you want him to ask for her number.

Or if she’s smiling a lot to you.

Everything is so fun.

– Or if the conversation is going to end and I want to go on until her asks for my number,so we can keep in touch, so I just go like“tell me more, what are you going to do?” I mean you follow the conversation until he asks for your number so he can reach out to you.

Source: Youtube

No comments

Powered by Blogger.