Top 7 BEST GAMES ever #7: MUSIC & PARTY [Review / Eden Vlog] うらら スペースチャンネル5 | GinaConspiracy


TAG

Hello and welcome! Today I´ll show you the first part of my Top 7 most favourite Games ever series! Stay tuned! I´m no hardcore gamer, but in my life I already played a lot of games.

So in this 7-part Eden Vlog special, I´ll present you the best games ever (in my opinion).

On the 7th place there are several games.

On the one hand I love mini party games like Bishi Bashi.

(Probably a not so well-known game.

) It´s so much fun, especially when you play it with friends.

On the other hand music games.

I´m into 3 games in that genre.

First it was Dance Dance Revolution.

It´s that game where you jump on a mat to the beat and arrows of different songs.

Back then my friends ´n me were kind of the first to play that new kind of game.

And we were very addicted.

😉 Another music game I was hooked on is "Rez".

You could describe it as a techno shooter.

On the groove of electronic dance music you fly through the layers of Eden to save it from virus.

The sound is influenced by your style of shooting.

And damn, it´s so intense, if you like this kind of music.

The game will be re-released as a virtual reality game.

Awesome!! That will enhance the synaesthesia experience even more.

Sorry for the bad quality of the gameplay footage.

I hope you can get an impression nevertheless.

And the last one of the music games: Space Channel 5.

There are two parts, for Dreamcast or Playstation 2.

It´s a music/dancing game with an actual story, and it´s quite exciting.

As iconic space reporter Ulala you have to copy the dance moves of aliens to free people from dance-slavery.

Up, right, left, down, chu, hey, chu! 😉 It´s sooo groovy, funky, thrilling and well staged.

Amazing game! I loved it~ :3 To be continued.

^_~ Subscribe | Thump up? Thank you very much! 😀 What do you think of the games? What music and party games do you like?.

Source: Youtube

No comments

Powered by Blogger.